Friday, September 9, 2011

I Am

Hello! I'm Ashley I'm a rather short but opinionated child.
I grew up in San Jose and have always had a ton of pets.
I really enjoy hanging out with my friends, drawing, gaming, reading and watching anime.
At the moment I go to San Jose Community College and hope to transfer to UCSC by Fall '13.
I know for sure that I'd like to major in Marine Bio...but I also want to double major but I'm unsure what that second subject would be.
I have a super sweet tooth and munch on candy constantly...sour candy is my favorite : 3.
I always have a couple of pets, right now my favorite are my chinchillas.

I went to Oak Grove for my first two years of high school but at the end of my sophomore year my dad wanted to move in with his then girlfriend, so we up and left San Jose to go to Morgan Hill. All the new friends I had made there ended up graduating that year, so I decided to get my proficiency and then took a year off of school. Last summer I started taking classes at San Jose CC and tried out a couple computer language classes that year. By the end of spring semester I decided I didn't really want to program. This year I'm finishing up my iGETC and next semester I'll start up on biology classes and see if this is what I really want to do. Like I've said before I really enjoy animals, especially sea creatures, so I think I would enjoy Marine Bio...hopefully it all works out, I just want a job where I'm happy to be there.

I enjoy doodling and have been drawing for quite a few years. Originally I was going to go to The Arts Institute but after a bit of thinking I decided to go to community college first. I took a couple of arts classes and decided that animation was probably not for me. I get wrist cramps after an hour or so of writing, typing, and drawing and I don't want that to get any worse, I'm also not confident enough to go spend thirty to forty thousand dollars a year at an art school...soo for now drawing will just be a hobby.

As far as my personality I'm very opinionated but open minded, I like conspiracy's and things that can't be exactly proven. I'm rather shy unless I can be a know it all...then I'll just talk and talk. I do have a temper...if I know you, if not I'll just keep quiet. I like to take care of people and to be helpful but I'm also very blunt. Sometimes I say things too harshly and I'm very sarcastic.

I really like horoscopes! I don't read or believe in daily horoscopes, but I love knowing peoples signs and natal charts (It's a chart based on the day, year, and time you were born & that what determines everything). I also praise myself on being able to determine peoples sign correctly with just a little bit of observation. As for myself I am definitely an Aries to the T ^^;.

Soo I think that's about everything if I can think of anything else I'll probably edit this.
-Ashii

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this detailed introduction! I must admit that I read horoscopes as well. Aries is one of the signs that I'm unfamiliar with, so I'll be interested in getting to know an "Aries." As far as your decision with Animation, you might want to check out the program at SJSU because I hear it is very good. Being a Marine Biologist sounds really exciting though! I'm glad you have a plan to go to UCSC. I think UCSC is an amazing college and a goal that is well worth working toward. It's great to have you in our writing community!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you like conspiracy's, you should watch "Welcome to the NHK" great anime.

    ReplyDelete