Friday, December 16, 2011

Difficulty

I didn’t have too much trouble with the novel. I read In Dubious Battle before school started so I had plenty of time to read. It did take me a week or two to get through it because it wasn’t the most interesting book. Strikes nor Steinbeck are very close to the genre I enjoy reading, so it did take a lot longer to read it then something I enjoy would take me (even if it’s hundreds of pages less than many of the books I do enjoy) I have had a difficulty finding the time to write the blogs, just because I have so many other classes to take care of so the blogs fall to the back of my mind and I’ll end up forgetting about it. I think it would be a lot easier to turn in weekly at class because I actually feel like I’m turning something in, rather than posting it online. I rented the book from the library during the summer because my other books were extremely expensive and I did not have the money at the time to buy them. It was hard to get my hands on the book again because people kept renting it out, but I eventually got it a week or so after I started the essay. So that’s been a huge relief. Besides that I don’t think there has been any other difficulties with the novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment